Avoid Future Trouble With Wisdom Teeth Removal
Wisdom Teeth Removal Is A Smile Saver
- reduce problematic tooth crowding
- safeguard nearby teeth
- reduce the risk of gum disease
- avoid costly dental complications
- maintain a beautiful smile!
Although most of us develop wisdom teeth, we’d rather not have them. No, they don’t make us any wiser. They got their name because they show up around the ages of 17-25. And they can cause pain and contribute to gum disease, tooth decay, damage to surrounding teeth or bone, and a cyst around wisdom teeth.
Wisdom teeth are four large teeth situated in the back corners of your mouth. As your family’s dentist in Lewiston, we usually encourage patients to remove them to avoid potential harmful effects.
A Few Wisdom Tooth Facts
- 90% of people experience undesirable symptoms with at least one wisdom tooth.
- Half the time, there won’t be any symptoms of wisdom teeth when cavities or gum disease are present.
- 85% of wisdom teeth have to be extracted eventually.
Is Wisdom Tooth Removal Right For You Or A Loved One?
Our team of caring professionals can give you that answer during a no-obligation consultation. It all starts with one of our doctors examining your smile and asking specific questions about your medical history and oral health. During this visit, you’ll be able to ask any questions related to wisdom teeth, the procedure itself, and the steps we’ll take to keep you comfortable. We are committed to providing a stress-free experience, preventing complications from arising, and ensuring your recovery time is as short as possible.
If you’re suffering from pain due to wisdom teeth, don’t wait any longer. Give us a call today!