Restorative Dentistry: A Full Smile Is Within Reach
Reach Out For Transformational Restorative Dentistry
- proudly show off your smile
- eat your favorite foods with ease
- put a stop to dental discomfort
- get long-lasting results
- prevent bone loss.
If you’re missing one tooth or more, odds are you’re pretty self-conscious about your appearance. We get it – and you’re not alone. In this country alone, about 120 million have lost at least one tooth.
At Androscoggin Dental Group, your dentist in Lewiston offers restorative treatments designed to give you back a complete smile by repairing damage and replacing missing teeth.
Restorative Dentistry Available At Our Office
- Crown & bridge. This is a great way to stop teeth from shifting and avoid bite issues and an altered appearance due to missing or damaged teeth. Crowns are placed on top of broken teeth to protect, cover and strengthen them. To fill in a gap between teeth, a crown is combined with an artificial tooth to “bridge” that area. This looks and functions just as well as natural teeth.
- Dental Implants. Dental implants are as close to the real thing as you can get. It consists of a replacement tooth root and crown. And we use guided implant technology to ensure the artificial tooth, or teeth, end up in the best possible position in your smile. For long-term smile satisfaction, it’s the ideal option for many patients.
- Dentures. Dentures are a reliable restorative option. They can be used to replace some or all of your teeth. When fitted correctly, it’s impossible to tell them apart from your natural teeth. Dentures can give you a more youthful appearance and even help reduce the visibility of wrinkles. We offer partial and complete dentures, both of which we design right here to ensure your satisfaction and comfort.
Unsure of which restorative treatments are right for you? Give us a call for a no-obligation consultation. We’ll help guide you along the path to a healthier, more vibrant smile.